Season Tickets

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
brandyball
Manager
Manager

Season Tickets

Post by brandyball »

Last Season 's Season Ticket Holders are Guaranteed their Tickets for 2023 and can renew next week Wednesday 30th November The initial period for purchasing Season Tickets will be for the renewal of 2022 tickets only. No additional Season Tickets will be available at this time. Details on any general sale will be announced in December. Supporters are asked to renew their SeasonTickets online this will allow supporters to retain their seats for next season. Season Tickets are priced at £260 for Adults in Mark Farren and Southend stands £210 concessionary for both stands and £70 underage for both stands.

BrandywellRedMariner
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Season Tickets

Post by BrandywellRedMariner »

What constitutes 'concessionary'?

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

Anyone any idea when the Season Tickets will be issued?

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

mokendismucker wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:28 am Anyone any idea when the Season Tickets will be issued?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/derryci ... 235251656/

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

brandyball wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:16 pm
mokendismucker wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:28 am Anyone any idea when the Season Tickets will be issued?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/derryci ... 235251656/
Season Tickets will be distributed before next Fridays Cork City game

https://www.facebook.com/groups/derryci ... 418027171/

paul60
Reserves
Reserves

Post by paul60 »

Just received my season ticket by post👍

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

We must have saved a few £££'s on the production of this year's season ticket.

kitwe
First Team
First Team

Post by kitwe »

No season ticket yet. I've printed 13 digit barcode but didn't know there was night recently to pick up tickets.
Any chance there'll be a chance tomorrow morning?

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

kitwe wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:05 pm No season ticket yet. I've printed 13 digit barcode but didn't know there was night recently to pick up tickets.
Any chance there'll be a chance tomorrow morning?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/derryci ... 394134940/

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

Unfortunately it has to be said but the ST issue is a shambles again. There are a number of ST holders who are still waiting for their tickets. Why can the tickets not be issued a lot sooner than a few days before the first home game after the season has actually started? Back in the old days we used to get them before Xmas!! And there are simple technical solutions to the never ending issues.

kitwe
First Team
First Team

Post by kitwe »

Perhaps you could volunteer your services to ease the extremely heavy workload which rests on the already overburdened volunteers.
I used my 13 digit barcode and it worked perfectly.

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

The season tickets are handled by an external company, not the club itself. So the club can't take all of the blame.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

Keyser Soze wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:01 pm The season tickets are handled by an external company, not the club itself. So the club can't take all of the blame.
I could be wrong but is this the first season that there were many problems with Season Tickets?

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

There seemed to be issues with the tickets not working on some/all of the turnstiles.

Many tickets were scanned by people with handheld scanners.

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

kitwe wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:46 am Perhaps you could volunteer your services to ease the extremely heavy workload which rests on the already overburdened volunteers.
Help has been offered and ignored. Simple solution is the development of an App. Users can buy their tickets, change their address, maintain their own details, their own data, no need for overburdened volunteers, no need even for un reliable postal services. I got mine but I know of those who didn’t and in particular one long standing ST holder who was locked out of his email account and couldn’t understand why he didn’t get his ticket.

So someone tell me why we have to wait until a few days before the first home game for the issue of season tickets.

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

kitwe wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:46 am Perhaps you could volunteer your services to ease the extremely heavy workload which rests on the already overburdened volunteers.
Help has been offered. Simple solution is the development of an App. Users can buy their tickets, change their address, maintain their own details, their own data, no need for overburdened volunteers, no need even for un reliable postal services. I got mine but I know of those who didn’t and in particular one long standing ST holder who was locked out of his email account and couldn’t understand why he didn’t get his ticket.

So someone tell me why we have to wait until a few days before the first home game for the issue of season tickets.

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

Do Future Ticketing handle season tickets for any other LOI clubs? And are they having the same issues?

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

Keyser Soze wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:25 pm Do Future Ticketing handle season tickets for any other LOI clubs? And are they having the same issues?
Hearing they handle almost all clubs bar a couple. Not sure if any issues elsewhere.

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

“I know of those who didn’t and in particular one long standing ST holder who was locked out of his email account and couldn’t understand why he didn’t get his ticket.”

Over half a week later and this supporter, who goes back to the Irish league as a supporter and customer, has had no contact from the club about where his ticket is and when he should expect it. Just unanswered emails………

kitwe
First Team
First Team

Post by kitwe »

I had a problem and email was answered immediately.