Maher to rovers??????

Got a good rumour about players etc... then post in here
davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Maher to rovers??????

Post by davybhoy »

Hopefully a load of nonsense but the rumour mill has started Maher to rovers for a very substantial fee. He's easily the best young keeper in the league and excellent with the ball at feet. Hope we can keep hold of him for another year at least- you'd think if anything clubs across the water would be paying attention to him.

TenaciousDee

Re: Maher to rovers??????

Post by TenaciousDee »

Seen a few tweets from Rovers fans stating that he is the best option to replace Mannus should he leave. Personally, I don't see it happening. As an underage international and with his record this season, scouts will have an eye on him for a move out of the league.

Marty
First Team
First Team

Post by Marty »

That's a belter.

davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Post by davybhoy »

It's a rumour I've heard from a few different people (hence in rumour section) and Rovers are meant to have already enquired. It's on the foot.ie forum as well. Hopefully it's clear to all the direction we are going and we keep players like him plus we get the extra few pieces of the jigsaw needed to win the big one.

dcfc_legend9
First Team
First Team

Post by dcfc_legend9 »

Mannus is staying another year at Rovers according to most reports.

davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Post by davybhoy »

If that's the case happy days - TBH I'd expect Maher to get some attention from England in due course- hopefully we get another year out of him.