Season Ticket holders seats

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
City4ever
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Season Ticket holders seats

Post by City4ever »

Greengo wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:43 am It may not be an instant response but please remember that there are volunteers working tirelessly behind the scenes trying to keep the fans happy...

Just bear that in mind before the red mist descends...
Fully understand about the workload volunteers have but the club shouldn't be putting unrealistic expectations on the volunteers or supporters.
There was basically a 10 day deadline given for reserved seats to be renewed. This caused a lot of people to panic buy & having to pay large sums of money up front in the mouth of Christmas with 10 day notice. People who couldn't login started stressing cos they were unable to renew and because of the response times it added to their stress.
New systems shouldn't be put in place until all aspects of it have been considered and proven to work.
Thankfully the club is working on outstanding issues.
Anyway, hope everyone gets sorted ok and the volunteers are fully appreciated.

dcfc_legend9
First Team
First Team

Post by dcfc_legend9 »

I managed to get mine and the wee mans sorted out relatively quickly.

However there was an issue with my das and wee brothers season tickets where no email that they provided. I have sent an msg in via that form they told us to fill out and supplied an email for them to contact them on. Its been at least a week since we have heard anything.

Does anyone know when the Brandywell will be open to go and get someone to help us out this week?

Big_Red

Post by Big_Red »

dcfc_legend9 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:10 pm I managed to get mine and the wee mans sorted out relatively quickly.

However there was an issue with my das and wee brothers season tickets where no email that they provided. I have sent an msg in via that form they told us to fill out and supplied an email for them to contact them on. Its been at least a week since we have heard anything.

Does anyone know when the Brandywell will be open to go and get someone to help us out this week?
Did you ever hear anything back? One of my friends is in the same boat and hasn't heard anything, now they're selling a limited amount of STs...

rodgers
Manager
Manager

Post by rodgers »

It said this morning that there were some season tickets on sale for blocks A and B.

Where are we putting away fans in that case? Does that mean they will be going in a new temporary stand?

Neutrino
First Team
First Team

Post by Neutrino »

rodgers wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:25 pm It said this morning that there were some season tickets on sale for blocks A and B.

Where are we putting away fans in that case? Does that mean they will be going in a new temporary stand?
It was Rows A&B of Southend Stand - not Blocks A&B.

PauliAlonso
First Team
First Team

Post by PauliAlonso »

rodgers wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:25 pm It said this morning that there were some season tickets on sale for blocks A and B.
Maybe I just like to watch the world burn, but Facebook was a funny place this morning. Boys posting photos of themselves logged in with 4 phones trying to get a ticket, then wondering why the site crashes. :D

rodgers
Manager
Manager

Post by rodgers »

Neutrino wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:30 pm

It was Rows A&B of Southend Stand - not Blocks A&B.
Haha thank you!

TenaciousDee

Post by TenaciousDee »

Someone else on Twitter made that mistake too, so you are not alone on that Rodgers.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

The general sale of season tickets have all sold out. Seems its been another nightmare though.

dcfc_legend9
First Team
First Team

Post by dcfc_legend9 »

Big_Red wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:03 am
dcfc_legend9 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:10 pm I managed to get mine and the wee mans sorted out relatively quickly.

Did you ever hear anything back? One of my friends is in the same boat and hasn't heard anything, now they're selling a limited amount of STs...
Managed to get sorted the on Tuesday night. Had to unfortunately contact Karen directly to get things organised. (hate having to go that route but thankfully Karen was managed to sort it.)

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

dcfc_legend9 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:56 am
Big_Red wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:03 am

Managed to get sorted the on Tuesday night. Had to unfortunately contact Karen directly to get things organised. (hate having to go that route but thankfully Karen was managed to sort it.)
Karen's a massive help, despite all the hassle she inevitably has to go through with all this stuff. Must have the patience of a saint. Either that or a cat like Kurt Zouma :lol:

kitwe
First Team
First Team

Post by kitwe »

Karen Is a saint

beanomoracova

Post by beanomoracova »

Out of curiosity am I the only one still trying to get my ST sorted?

Got as far as getting the tickets on an order, now it won't accept my credit card.

Karen Pyne has been helpful but has now washed her hands of it.

Anyone any idea where I can go from here?

gary79

Post by gary79 »

Same here
Have 3, renewal email only had the 2 kids tickets on it so still waiting get sorted

Mr.Motivator

Post by Mr.Motivator »

There seemed to be an issue with the Future Ticketing payment system that the club use but I got it to work tonight and the payment went through fine today.

johnm
Reserves
Reserves

Post by johnm »

Whisper.........when are the season tickets being issued!

dcbhoy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by dcbhoy »

All tickets now have an allocated seat number on them

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

dcbhoy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:50 pm All tickets now have an allocated seat number on them
Was there not an option for people not to select a particular seat?

dcbhoy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by dcbhoy »

brandyball wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:41 pm
dcbhoy wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:50 pm All tickets now have an allocated seat number on them
Was there not an option for people not to select a particular seat?
From yesterdays Journal. Said it also enables them to sell terrace tickets although they will be adult only as it's mainly on the flat and wouldn't be fair for children.

"What we've done is create a live seating plan through Future Ticketing and that was a huge task that we took on,” he added.

"I think we're about 95 per cent sorted. We've had most people’s renewals but anyone who hasn't been able to renew, we'll still accommodate them.

"We decided to create the seating plan to keep Council right and allow us to have our 100 per cent capacity.

"What we've done is ensure every ticket would have a seat allocated to it, should it be a season ticket holder, a match day ticket or should it be an away supporter. Every ticket will have a number with your seat.

STANDUP

Post by STANDUP »

Two days to match and haven't received season ticket yet. Anyone else in same position?