Season Tickets 2022 Season

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
dcfc_jp_1989
First Team
First Team

Season Tickets 2022 Season

Post by dcfc_jp_1989 »

With all the euphoria of the pre-contract agreements with Fats & Duffy & the rumoured arrivals of a few others it has brought a lot of optimism & excitement ahead of next season amongst supporters & maybe wetted the appetite of others who haven't been in years & those who go when they can.

As a fan I'm anticipating a bit more interest in season tickets for next season. Just wondering if anyone on here can shed any light on whether those who had season tickets for the 2020 season will we get first option & will we get the option to keep the seats that we had?

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Re: Season Tickets 2022 Season

Post by marcoloco »

dcfc_jp_1989 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:28 pm With all the euphoria of the pre-contract agreements with Fats & Duffy & the rumoured arrivals of a few others it has brought a lot of optimism & excitement ahead of next season amongst supporters & maybe wetted the appetite of others who haven't been in years & those who go when they can.

As a fan I'm anticipating a bit more interest in season tickets for next season. Just wondering if anyone on here can shed any light on whether those who had season tickets for the 2020 season will we get first option & will we get the option to keep the seats that we had?
I'm sure there will be enough ST to meet demand. We don't have that many ST holders though I would like to see us starting to sell out the Brandywell for more games.

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

It would be nice if they went back to the list of ST holders before covid arrived, as they only got a couple of games for their money.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

I'd say they probably will use same ST list they had before. I think there's about 600 ST holders.

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

3,700 seats and 600 odd ST holders. There's no issue what so ever. Unless we sign Ronaldo and Messi we'll be grand.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

marcoloco wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 am 3,700 seats and 600 odd ST holders. There's no issue what so ever. Unless we sign Ronaldo and Messi we'll be grand.
I thought we had. :lol:

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

brandyball wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:28 pm
marcoloco wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 am 3,700 seats and 600 odd ST holders. There's no issue what so ever. Unless we sign Ronaldo and Messi we'll be grand.
We've now got the Derry Pele, Derry Ronaldo and Derry Messi. :lol:

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

marcoloco wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:06 pm
brandyball wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:28 pm
We've now got the Derry Pele, Derry Ronaldo and Derry Messi. :lol:
Not forgetting The Chosen One as Manager. :P

dcfc_jp_1989
First Team
First Team

Post by dcfc_jp_1989 »

What I mean is, will 2020 ST holders get first refusal on the seats they had prior to covid or will it be a free-for-all with anyone able to buy any seat

davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Post by davybhoy »

I think they'll be a big demand for these next season the way things are shaping up. Talking to some people who haven't had a season ticket un years or never had one they are getting one. Could be the year we finally mount a challenge.

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

It might be wise for the club to clarify in-advance what the situation will be regarding STs if Covid gets in the way again next season. As unlikely as that may sound now, don't forget that the idea we'd still be facing restrictions in the run-in to Christmas 2021 also felt very unlikely last year.

We want to maximise Season Ticket sales, and not have anyone left wiht doiubts that their money might be lost again (like last year). So the club should make clear in-advance what the policy will be if that happens, to set minds at ease and leave no doubt on the matter.

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

I read that both Coleraine and Larne have sold more than 1,000 seaosn tickets for this seasonl which is impressive for small towns.

Hopefully we can convert the buzz around the club into a big uplift in STs for next season too

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

Hopefully the club can get the season tickets up for sale before Xmas, as I'm sure it would be a big seller and cash in on the buzz around the club at present.

There will be even more demand if we get a European spot after the Cup Final.

And let's hope Covid doesn't disrupt the start of the 2022 season. Lot of media talk at present of more lockdowns in the future. As someone who bought 3 season tickets before and got 2 home games out of them, don't want to be taking another hit like that again.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

Swa in another forum the club had stated Season Ticket applications were open for next season. A priority window was open for the season ticket holders who wished to retain their seats and had to pay £20 deposit. The club have subsequently removed their post.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

The deadline had been December 11th.

STANDUP

Post by STANDUP »

Email received to renew season ticket. Open to those who had season tickets in covid disrupted season.

davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Post by davybhoy »

2022 Season Tickets
Derry City Football Club are pleased to announce that fans can now purchase their season tickets for the 2022 Season Tickets
Tickets are on sale initially to 2020 season tickets holders who wish to renew for the 2022 season. This allows a priority window for existing season ticket holders who wish to renew seats for the new season.
To reflect the commitment of our supporters, the club has frozen the price of season tickets at the 2020 prices.
Adults: £230
Concessionary: £190
Underage: £60
Purchasing a season ticket over a saving of nearly 15% on purchasing tickets on a match by match basis, and a great way to support the club.

Supporters can either renew and pay for this season tickets online, or update their details and then visit the club office in order to make payment. We would ask where possible that all supporters complete their renewals online, as this significantly reduces the adminstrative burden on the volunteers.

Even if you wish to pay in person, select the pay in person option and complete your details. You can then visit the office to make part or full payment. The club will be holding a series of open sessions to allow fans to visit and may part/full payment. Please check the club website for further details.

Supporters who wish to renew their seats for 2022 need to make a minimum payment of £20 before 11th December in order to guarantee their seats. If a minimum payment is not made by this date, the seat will be released for general sale.

With a host of players already signed up for next season, and returning faces such as Michael Duffy and Patrick McEleney, it is shaping up to be an exciting season in 2022. With the sold out signs going up for all the closing matches n 2021, the best way to guarantee your seat for 2022 is to purchase your season ticket.

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

My guess is that we should be getting well over 1,000 STs.

Success on the pitch, and the Club operating more professionally on the recruitment front can only result in a big uplift in demand.

Think we may see quite a few sell outs in the season ahead.

Shame about the 1/3 world class MF stand. Sure we could have sold out a fully completed stand for the big games if it had been built.

nzamcdza

Post by nzamcdza »

Anyone know when the PSG tickets are out?

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

marcoloco wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:34 pm
Shame about the 1/3 world class MF stand. Sure we could have sold out a fully completed stand for the big games if it had been built.
There’s an Assembly election round the corner and there will be callers at your door. Opportunity to raise the profile of this should not be missed. Only want what our share.

Without doubt there will be capacity issues very early next season.