Merchandise query

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Re: Merchandise query

Post by Keyser Soze »

TenaciousDee wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:10 pm There is also a slim fit/player fit too Keyser.
It's only for a child, so I think that bit will be irrelevant.
Have it ordered online anyway Kev, many thanks.

@brandyball, thanks for that link to the sizing photo. Most helpful.

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

Got a related query, maybe you could answer too Kev?

The season tickets Q&A said you can exchange your Spend Local voucher for a gift voucher, which can be used to buy your season ticket.

So where do you exchange your £100 if the office isn't open?

TenaciousDee

Post by TenaciousDee »

There is a schedule of open times for this that can be found here

https://twitter.com/derrycityfc/status/ ... 8Wafw&s=19

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

Fair play to the club, got my order hand delivered to the house today.

bilco

Post by bilco »

I was in O NEIL’s store at the weekend looking at the new Jersey ( looks well ) my wife picked out a new ONeills DCFC bobble hat for me as an early present, great value at 10.00. Went to the counter to pay and they told her “16.00 please”. But it says 10.00 on the bar-code sticker attached, she replied That’s an error on our part, we are just about to resticker them all, but if you want this one you have to pay the 16.00, ignore what it says on the label. She bought it anyway, left a wee sour taste. Hopefully a lot of you got them at the tenner👍

davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Post by davybhoy »

bilco wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:33 pm I was in O NEIL’s store at the weekend looking at the new Jersey ( looks well ) my wife picked out a new ONeills DCFC bobble hat for me as an early present, great value at 10.00. Went to the counter to pay and they told her “16.00 please”. But it says 10.00 on the bar-code sticker attached, she replied That’s an error on our part, we are just about to resticker them all, but if you want this one you have to pay the 16.00, ignore what it says on the label. She bought it anyway, left a wee sour taste. Hopefully a lot of you got them at the tenner👍
I got a few bobble hats last Friday as well that are nice looking- the one with fading grey and red. I seen the same one without the badge as £11 and the one with only a tenner. Seemed to have different hats in there on Monday night. Heard one of the workers saying they had to replenish the stock countless times- good to see a lot of people buying DCFC gear.

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

bilco wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:33 pm I was in O NEIL’s store at the weekend looking at the new Jersey ( looks well ) my wife picked out a new ONeills DCFC bobble hat for me as an early present, great value at 10.00. Went to the counter to pay and they told her “16.00 please”. But it says 10.00 on the bar-code sticker attached, she replied That’s an error on our part, we are just about to resticker them all, but if you want this one you have to pay the 16.00, ignore what it says on the label. She bought it anyway, left a wee sour taste. Hopefully a lot of you got them at the tenner👍
Like I said in an earlier post. Buy direct from the Club as ONeil's will stick on their own profit margin. They might be 'local' but they are still a business and will still make a profit at the end of the day.

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

marcoloco wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:36 am
Like I said in an earlier post. Buy direct from the Club as ONeil's will stick on their own profit margin. They might be 'local' but they are still a business and will still make a profit at the end of the day.
Definitely. In an ideal world supporters should be buying direct from the club, with the O'Neills shop delivering extra sales to the general public. In reality though, if you're in their shop and see something nice it's hard not to go for it.

The city centre presence us a big bonus of having O'Neills as the kit suppier, and it's great to have it. Also means that the cloub doesn't need its own city centre presence for the next couple of years either.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

I've asked previously in what way is it better to buy from thr club, I was told the Club don't take as big as a slice of the profit . If the Jersey cost £47 from both sources how does this work? Does anyone know how it works? Does the club get get any money from Oneills sales and does the club have to pay Oneills money from their sales?

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

brandyball wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:53 pm I've asked previously in what way is it better to buy from thr club, I was told the Club don't take as big as a slice of the profit . If the Jersey cost £47 from both sources how does this work? Does anyone know how it works? Does the club get get any money from Oneills sales and does the club have to pay Oneills money from their sales?
I'd have thought this was obvious tbh BB.

O'Neills supply the shirt for £X wholesale price. That sum will include a margin for Derry City, as the team involved.

The shirt is then sold on at the standard retail price of £47 (same price, no matter where sold). That retail price includes a cut for the retailer that goes on top of the O'Neills wholesale price to get to the £47 retail price.

So if O'Neills are the retailer, they keep that retail cut to add to the money they also make as the wholesaler/supplier. If Derry City is the retailer then they keep that retailer margin instead. On both routes Derry makes the separate basic cut as the team involved. But only one sees the club keep the retail margin as well.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

stevebradley wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:45 pm
brandyball wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:53 pm I've asked previously in what way is it better to buy from thr club, I was told the Club don't take as big as a slice of the profit . If the Jersey cost £47 from both sources how does this work? Does anyone know how it works? Does the club get get any money from Oneills sales and does the club have to pay Oneills money from their sales?

O'Neills supply the shirt for £X wholesale price. That sum will include a margin for Derry City, as the team involved.

The shirt is then sold on at the standard retail price of £47 (same price, no matter where sold). That retail price includes a cut for the retailer that goes on top of the O'Neills wholesale price to get to the £47 retail price.

So if O'Neills are the retailer, they keep that retail cut to add to the money they also make as the wholesaler/supplier. If Derry City is the retailer then they keep that retailer margin instead. On both routes Derry makes the separate basic cut as the team involved. But only one sees the club keep the retail margin as well.
Thanks for that Steve. Maybe we should have stayed with Adidas.

dcfc_jp_1989
First Team
First Team

Post by dcfc_jp_1989 »

stevebradley wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:45 pm

The way it was with the Adidas gear & McKeevers. If bought from the club i.e. club shop, pop-up shop etc the club kept 100% of the money, if bought via McKeevers the club got 10% of any sales

da-gama
First Team
First Team

Post by da-gama »

Anyone know where on the dcfc online shop you can select click and collect for orders?

Looking to make an order but not giving me iprint click and collect option

BrandywellRedMariner
Reserves
Reserves

Player warm up shirts

Post by BrandywellRedMariner »

Is there a link or image for the player warm up shirts?

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

Anyone know if the shop at the ground will be open tomorrow, Wednesday?

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

da-gama wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:38 am Anyone know where on the dcfc online shop you can select click and collect for orders?

Looking to make an order but not giving me iprint click and collect option
Same here for last 2 days.
Wanted to buy a home kit for the euro tie for last 2 days, and use my Europa discount code, but couldn't make it happen without having the shirt posted out.

Might have to go to Oneills instead

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

Heads up for anyone looking for a bargain on DCFC addidas merch.

Some great deals on the GAA site - just picked up my 2 kids a DCFC graphic home jersey (red&white stripes with blended top half) for £10 each.

Few other heavily reduced options too. Hard to beat at that price if you're looking for some new mech.

dermot179

Post by dermot179 »

Does anyone know where I could get a sew on derry fc badge. Looking to sew it onto a rucksack when walking the camino

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

da-gama
First Team
First Team

Post by da-gama »

brandyball wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:32 pm New 3rd Strip

https://www.facebook.com/10006388233385 ... dqSeXeW1l/