MNDA Justgiving Fundraiser in Memory of Hugh Curran

Sick of talking about football? Post all your jokes, links, raves, rants and general annoyances in here.
TenaciousDee

MNDA Justgiving Fundraiser in Memory of Hugh Curran

Post by TenaciousDee »

Today I launched my justgiving fundraising campaign to support the Motor Neurone Disease Association in memory of our friend, Hugh Curran.

"Big Hugh" sadly passed away in December 2020 after a brave battle with motor neurone disease. Hugh gave us all so many memories and without his generosity, friendship and in so many cases, patience, I for one don't think I would have seen the places I did, drank in all 32 counties in Ireland or even got home without him. This campaign is my thank you to him, to raise funds for the Motor Neurone Disease Association on his behalf. 

The MND Association focuses on improving access to care, research and campaigning for those people living with or affected by MND in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The service can be accessed by people living with MND; carers; family members; health and social care professionals; MND Association staff and volunteers, or anyone else affected by MND. They can provide information about MND and how to manage with symptoms; emotional and practical support; social, practical and financial information; information about local support; information about how the MND Association can support you and signposting to other appropriate services.

Every penny donated will go directly to the charity. Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

Offline donations can be organised for those who wish, other wish the link to the page is below. Feel free to share the link across social media as there is at least one that I do not use. Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/damian-curran3