Bastien Hery

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
brandyball
Manager
Manager

Bastien Hery

Post by brandyball »

DeeDerry1975
Reserves
Reserves

Welcome Bastian Hery

Post by DeeDerry1975 »

Hery has joined on loan. Was fantastic at Waterford didn't happen for him at Linfield or Bohs. Hopefully he can find his Waterford form with us.

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Re: Bastien Hery

Post by marcoloco »

Can he play in our Cup games?

TenaciousDee

Post by TenaciousDee »

Yes.

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

Cheers! Presumably except Bohs.

rodgers
Manager
Manager

Post by rodgers »

A lot of talent and someone I would love to see supplying balls for Parkhouse! Wishful thinking maybe.

I just wonder if his loan will be up by the time he gets fully fit. Also not 100 per cent sure how this fits into the new transfer policy.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

rodgers wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:19 pm A lot of talent and someone I would love to see supplying balls for Parkhouse! Wishful thinking maybe.

I just wonder if his loan will be up by the time he gets fully fit. Also not 100 per cent sure how this fits into the new transfer policy.
Higgins said he's fit and raring to go. Transfer window closes tomorrow so it'll be loans or out of contracts from here on in.

TenaciousDee

Post by TenaciousDee »

rodgers wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:19 pm A lot of talent and someone I would love to see supplying balls for Parkhouse! Wishful thinking maybe.
Me too but I don't see Higgins changing his mind.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

TenaciousDee wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:33 pm
Me too but I don't see Higgins changing his mind.
Wonder are we going to sign another striker?

rodgers
Manager
Manager

Post by rodgers »

brandyball wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:54 pm

Higgins said he's fit and raring to go. Transfer window closes tomorrow so it'll be loans or out of contracts from here on in.
I just saw from here that he said he wasn't match fit. I think you can train all you want but match fitness is different.

https://www.derrynow.com/news/sport/652 ... do-it.html
“My main objective is to enjoy my football,” he explained. “I know I’m not match fit, but I’ve been training flat out and all I need right now is to be match fit, so even if I grab a few minutes here and there it will be good for me.

pgdcfc

Post by pgdcfc »

Could walk into our midfield if he's any way fit. Because the lack of creativity is shocking.