Bohs vs Derry City match thread

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
brandyball
Manager
Manager

Bohs vs Derry City match thread

Post by brandyball »

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Re: Bohs vs Derry City match thread

Post by brandyball »

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

Bohs 1-0 Diallo gives away peno.
1-1 Diallo redeems himself.

Paddydcfc2010
First Team
First Team

Post by Paddydcfc2010 »

1-1 Ht. Playing some nice stuff so far, let's hope we can get a winner.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

Supersub Danny Mullen

Paddydcfc2010
First Team
First Team

Post by Paddydcfc2010 »

Danny mullen what a finish. Really good in spells tonight. Well done lads. :)

davybhoy
Manager
Manager

Post by davybhoy »

Great finish and just when we needed it.

Played well the first half and not so great the second.

Could be a huge win for us in the title race. Need to go on a run of wins now and make sure we beat shels when we play them..

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

Massive 3pts, well done to the team.

Thought we played well 1st half, but tailed off in the 2nd. Thankfully Bohs seemed to tire and sit deep and gave us plenty of the ball late on. What a finish.

And we actually capitalise when Rovers drop points for once.

Now just have to catch Shels. They are dogged and grinding out the wins.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

Keyser Soze wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:46 pm Massive 3pts, well done to the team.

Thought we played well 1st half, but tailed off in the 2nd. Thankfully Bohs seemed to tire and sit deep and gave us plenty of the ball late on. What a finish.

And we actually capitalise when Rovers drop points for once.

Now just have to catch Shels. They are dogged and grinding out the wins.
They've also a game in hand over us. The European campaigns will obviously have an impact depending on draw and results etc.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

mokendismucker
Manager
Manager

Post by mokendismucker »

Paddydcfc2010 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:43 pm Danny mullen what a finish. Really good in spells tonight. Well done lads. :)
Real Striker’s finish. The lad has quality. With Whelan in full recovery now we will have impressive match winning options at the business end of the season. It’s beginning to ramp up nicely and is in our own hands with 13 games to go. This is the first season we can say that going into the break since 2006…..
Well done lads. Let’s kick on…….
RAWA……

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

Good result away from home. Makes up for our last visit to Dalymount.

Excellent finish from McMullan so fair play to him.

Amazing the things that can happen when the manager plays 2 up front. With Rovers struggling this season we'll be kicking ourselves if we don't capitalise on it.

Will be interesting to see which teams strengthen over the summer. Could be difference come October.

rodgers
Manager
Manager

Post by rodgers »

Decent performance, should have won it long before the end. Some terrible balls by Doherty around his own box in first half.

Think Mullen deserves a few more minutes but might still be better as an impact sub (but for longer). We have a game coming up against Sligo in a few weeks, I would like to see two up front there as our record there is abysmal.

eugenio
Manager
Manager

Post by eugenio »

Eugenio here stating last nights game was FOOTBALL for me at its best. We played with verve, we opened up the Bohs team continually We had players giving their all and we got what we truly deserved . I thought this was the best enjoyment I’ve had in a long long time and am full of admiration for the work rate and skill to day. I’m happy to win. I know we missed a t least3 sitters but we made the chances so the win was reward . There were minor hitches but overall the team played just as that. a team . I like to see Patching more mobile but what a passer a few simple misses DIALO at his fouling and one black mark a disgusting attitude to being subbed but Mullan answered his petulance Mc Mullan runs his heart out I love him out All in all I was buzzing last night Football as I love it A Derry win Bohs simply a fouling outfit put to the sword and a ref who was so blooody useless it was almost a joke Great night

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

rodgers wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:17 am Decent performance, should have won it long before the end. Some terrible balls by Doherty around his own box in first half.

Think Mullen deserves a few more minutes but might still be better as an impact sub (but for longer). We have a game coming up against Sligo in a few weeks, I would like to see two up front there as our record there is abysmal.
I'd love us to play 2 up front at home to Drogheda first.