Unnessary noise at the Brandywell!

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
johnm
Reserves
Reserves

Unnessary noise at the Brandywell!

Post by johnm »

Looking at some clubs online policies and regulations, one being Shamrock Rovers on unnecessary noise from radios. :D
I use a radio to get comments on what I don't see from my side of the ground. So if the club want to regulate this and abuse, what site do
I go to find a complete list of policies and regulations.
Finn Harps have theirs listed up.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Re: Unnessary noise at the Brandywell!

Post by brandyball »

What about Rovers fans unnecessary behaviour ?

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

johnm wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:45 am Looking at some clubs online policies and regulations, one being Shamrock Rovers on unnecessary noise from radios. :D
I use a radio to get comments on what I don't see from my side of the ground. So if the club want to regulate this and abuse, what site do
I wouldn't worry aout it mucker, until someone actually says something to you.

Which so long as you're not taing the p!ss with the sound level, is likely to be never :D

magspat
First Team
First Team

Post by magspat »

They would be better putting their energy in to the young hooligans who attack buses parked in the showgrounds especially when shams and dundalk come,weren't to many looking to fix mirror on my car the night they had a running battle against shams,

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

johnm wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:45 am Looking at some clubs online policies and regulations, one being Shamrock Rovers on unnecessary noise from radios. :D
There's an amazing new invention you might want to check out. Think they're called earphones.

johnm
Reserves
Reserves

Post by johnm »

Keyser Soze wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:12 pm
There's an amazing new invention you might want to check out. Think they're called earphones.
I use that invention regularly.
To be consistent as a professional club and be up to date with the requirements of the FAI and as a company, I would assume the club would like other clubs have an accessible policy.