Candystripes

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Re: Candystripes

Post by marcoloco »

Treaty Utd have ditched their red and white candy stripe kit and will revert to blue following a fans consultation. That leaves derry, sligo, and pats playing in red and white.

stevebradley
Manager
Manager

Post by stevebradley »

marcoloco wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:13 pm Treaty Utd have ditched their red and white candy stripe kit and will revert to blue following a fans consultation. That leaves derry, sligo, and pats playing in red and white.
Have to say that I love the red and white striped shirt that Treaty are moving away from. The stripes look great IMO. Would have loved to see Derry in this, with a red collar/cuffs (or black)

https://www.oneills.com/uk_en/treaty-un ... dults.html

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Post by marcoloco »

stevebradley wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:40 pm
marcoloco wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:13 pm Treaty Utd have ditched their red and white candy stripe kit and will revert to blue following a fans consultation. That leaves derry, sligo, and pats playing in red and white.
Have to say that I love the red and white striped shirt that Treaty are moving away from. The stripes look great IMO. Would have loved to see Derry in this, with a red collar/cuffs (or black)

https://www.oneills.com/uk_en/treaty-un ... dults.html
Atletico Madrid and Girona both have similar tops to Treaty's red / white / and blue trims.

Keyser Soze
Manager
Manager

Post by Keyser Soze »

I would love to see us play in our candystripes away from home if it doesn't clash with the home team.

I know there is a trend in modern football to always wear your away top even when no clash, but I'd prefer to see teams always in their main tip as often as possible.