Eoin Toal

Wanna talk about soccer outside of Ireland and the Eircom league ? Feel free to post yer comments in here... Premiership, La Liga, Serie A, IFA etc etc...
brandyball
Manager
Manager

Eoin Toal

Post by brandyball »

With Eoin making his International debut for Norn Iron we're due a payment as result.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/2 ... z3i1YlzU2I

TenaciousDee

Re: Eoin Toal

Post by TenaciousDee »

Fair play to him. I have seen him play a couple of times with Bolton and they have utilised him (on occasion) as an attacking defender. Last Christmas in a fixture v Derby he had the best opportunities of the game. Hope he continues to progress and we reap some of the benefits.

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

TenaciousDee wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:05 pm Fair play to him. I have seen him play a couple of times with Bolton and they have utilised him (on occasion) as an attacking defender. Last Christmas in a fixture v Derby he had the best opportunities of the game. Hope he continues to progress and we reap some of the benefits.
Thought we got more than £75k though?

TenaciousDee

Post by TenaciousDee »

I think the international call ups up to a certain number is factored in during this contract with a percentage of the sell on. Ordinarily that is what Derry negotiate into the deals, not sure if still the case.

Neutrino
First Team
First Team

Post by Neutrino »

Scored tonight.