Lafferty

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
mightymccourt

Lafferty

Post by mightymccourt »

Just me or has he been well below par this last few weeks? Maybe just a lack of form or confidence as you don't have a career like his without being above average at this level. Be hard for him to nail down a spot next year on present form and all the new players coming in. Odd as he had such a good spell only a couple of months ago.

eugenio
Manager
Manager

Re: Lafferty

Post by eugenio »

mightymccourt wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:01 pm Just me or has he been well below par this last few weeks? Maybe just a lack of form or confidence as you don't have a career like his without being above average at this level. Be hard for him to nail down a spot next year on present form and all the new players coming in. Odd as he had such a good spell only a couple of months ago.
Like Hery he gave 4 balls away in disastrously bad positions and seems to have no real interest in team Long ball merchant I think

brandyball
Manager
Manager

Post by brandyball »

mightymccourt wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:01 pm Just me or has he been well below par this last few weeks? Maybe just a lack of form or confidence as you don't have a career like his without being above average at this level. Be hard for him to nail down a spot next year on present form and all the new players coming in. Odd as he had such a good spell only a couple of months ago.
Suspensions catching up with him.

PauliAlonso
First Team
First Team

Post by PauliAlonso »

He's been average all season.