Kits on a lighter note

General Derry City talk & News. The heart of Derry City Chat.
eugenio
Manager
Manager

Kits on a lighter note

Post by eugenio »

Great to see the Brentford stripes so bright and prominent and then Leeds and United reverted to true team colours to play this great fixture both even sporting white shorts . I hope we start playing in our stripes as I hate that unnecessary black thing we wear lol

marcoloco
Manager
Manager

Re: Kits on a lighter note

Post by marcoloco »

I can't stand it either Eugenio... but you know that already! :lol:

It's like a rubgy league jersery or worse.

Really looking forward to a new set of rigs (home and away) of hopefully a move away for the predictable thin red & white stripes too. The current home top too similar to the previous one but just from a different supplier. Another that that grates with me is the tiny sponsor across the chest. Not too much design input into the tops - not like the old Addidas tops when Smithwicks was the sponsor.

Hopefully, we'll get a few classics next time round.

eugenio
Manager
Manager

Re: Kits on a lighter notes

Post by eugenio »

marcoloco wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:56 pm I can't stand it either Eugenio... but you know that already! :lol:

It's like a rubgy league jersery or worse.

Really looking forward to a new set of rigs (home and away) of hopefully a move away for the predictable thin red & white stripes too. The current home top too similar to the previous one but just from a different supplier. Another that that grates with me is the tiny sponsor across the chest. Not too much design input into the tops - not like the old Addidas tops when Smithwicks was the sponsor.

Hopefully, we'll get a few classics next time round.
As long as it’s candy stripes we’ve mourned enough in that Black Mass Mess lol lol