Logo

 
Register    Login    Forum    FAQ
Sooty Olive

Board index » On The Pitch » City Chat / News




 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 



Author Message
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:06 pm 
Offline
Reserves
Reserves
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:38 pm
Posts: 88
Today's announcement -

'Spectators will be enabled to attend outdoor competitive games with numbers to be determined by the venue in line with public health advice;'

Even if the Council opens the Brandywell to spectators will the LOI allow Derry City to have fans in if the othere venues can't? Might they see it as an advantage?


Top 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:39 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 3956
Well if the FAI wouldn't let us play in Glasgow as we were playing StPats 9 days later they probably won't allow spectators at the Brandy.


Top 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:07 pm 
Offline
First Team
First Team

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Posts: 221
From MLA facebook

Latest COVID-19 Relaxations
Community Centres can reopen from Friday 24th July
Spectators will be allowed to attend outdoor sporting venues "where the operator can control access and ensure adherence to social distancing"


Top 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:03 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 3956
BrandywellRedMariner wrote:
From MLA facebook

Latest COVID-19 Relaxations
Community Centres can reopen from Friday 24th July
Spectators will be allowed to attend outdoor sporting venues "where the operator can control access and ensure adherence to social distancing"

What's the FAI's stance though?


Top 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 pm 
Offline
First Team
First Team

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Posts: 221
brandyball wrote:
BrandywellRedMariner wrote:
From MLA facebook

Latest COVID-19 Relaxations
Community Centres can reopen from Friday 24th July
Spectators will be allowed to attend outdoor sporting venues "where the operator can control access and ensure adherence to social distancing"


I know, the joys of being governed by Westminster, Stormont and Dublin.


Top 
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:58 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 pm
Posts: 2120
But again I keep asking this .....If supporters are allowed in .....will we gut each other to be the ones allowed in I think it’s poss we will be at each other’s throats not a good thing
Maybe better empty then ???


Top 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:42 am 
Online
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:57 pm
Posts: 1641
eugenio wrote:
But again I keep asking this .....If supporters are allowed in .....will we gut each other to be the ones allowed in I think it’s poss we will be at each other’s throats not a good thing
Maybe better empty then ???


I don't see why? I think ST holder should be given priority as they've already paid for their tickets. It will also address any concerns about future purchases of season tickets. After that it could be first come first served as with any other game. Just a reduced capacity.

At this rate we'll have fans in for the European game if we get a home draw.


Top 
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:15 pm 
Offline
Manager
Manager

Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:50 pm
Posts: 3956
The Irish FA hope to have fans at Windsor for Cup Final next Friday.


Top 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 




Board index » On The Pitch » City Chat / News


Who is online

Registered users: marcoloco, rodgers

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

cron