Register    Login    Forum    FAQ
Sooty Olive

Board index » On The Pitch » City Chat / News

Page 2 of 2 [ 39 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Issue
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 pm 
Manager
Manager

Is the DC office in the rathmore centre or is it one of those units off Bligh's lane? Will it be open on Saturday does anyone know? Cheers.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:06 pm 
Manager
Manager

Units just below the front of Rathmore shopping centre.

Next entrance down the hill on left of Bligh's Lane as you drive down it.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

KEVK wrote:
Units just below the front of Rathmore shopping centre.

Next entrance down the hill on left of Bligh's Lane as you drive down it.

Thanks

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm 
First Team
First Team

Anyone else having problems getting their season ticket? Told to come back 3 times now

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

Yes. I was up this morning but my season ticket hasn't been delivered. I was given a paper ticket for Monday and advised my season ticket on Tuesday of next week.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:31 pm 
Manager
Manager

Shambles . Seriously need to get a grip both off and on the field

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 pm 
Reserves
Reserves

Friend collected me season ticket last week for me. NO BAR ACCESS on it even though i paid the extra £40. Basic mistakes. Just Annoying.
I still have me receipt will i be able to use this to gain access to the bar?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:20 am 
Manager
Manager

ned1987 wrote:
Friend collected me season ticket last week for me. NO BAR ACCESS on it even though i paid the extra £40. Basic mistakes. Just Annoying.
I still have me receipt will i be able to use this to gain access to the bar?

My brother, Dad & I all ordered a ST with bar access & they all came back with just the basic ticket. It was at the point where the club were having to colour code them on their system (e.g. Gold for bar access) before sending them off to the printer as they weren't bothering to read what was sent to them.

Our tickets still haven't been returned but we have been issued with paper tickets that states on it that we're entitled to bar access.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:28 pm 
Reserves
Reserves

Anybody in that Derry City office? Nobody bothers answering the fecking phone. Trying to sort out the mess they made with the season ticket.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:33 pm 

I started this thread to warn supporters of this problem. I paid for my ticket on 5th January and eventually after many visits and phone calls got it on 28th February. Seats were to be held until 10th January and when I called at the office on 5th January I was told, after computer records were checked, that my seat was still available. In February I was eventually told in fact my seat was sold in December to someone else. Spoke to two others today who paid their money on 5th January and still nothing. Heard stories of others who have ongoing issues over their seats being sold to others even when they have been in the same seats for many seasons. Does any of the club officials know or care about these problems.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:13 pm 
Manager
Manager

called AT Club office this morning to enquire about my season ticket. I paid in full for it on 12/01/18 and still have not received it. For last weeks match I was given a printed ticket by the office but today they didn't even have one of these. So simple question to the club.. Where the fuck is my season ticket?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:20 pm 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

micdaflic wrote:
called AT Club office this morning to enquire about my season ticket. I paid in full for it on 12/01/18 and still have not received it. For last weeks match I was given a printed ticket by the office but today they didn't even have one of these. So simple question to the club.. Where the fuck is my season ticket?

Did ye ask that when ye were up there or wait to complain on here ?

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 pm 
Manager
Manager

DCFC09 wrote:
micdaflic wrote:

Did ye ask that when ye were up there or wait to complain on here ?

I went up to collect my ticket and complained AGAIN cos it wasn't there after 2 months So I ask again Were is my ticket? I would also point out that I have made several visits Its the clubs responsibility to supply goods or services bought and paid for

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

I emailed in November to say I wanted to retain my seat and Orlaith replied that she would mark my request on her system and would email me when season tickets were available. I was able to pay for the ticket in full and collect it when it became available.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:36 pm 
First Team
First Team

Im still waiting on mine too.. i cant get to the office today and tried ringing the numbers on the site but no answer.. does anyone have a number i can ring..

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:22 pm 
First Team
First Team

Dirty_Rifle wrote:
Im still waiting on mine too.. i cant get to the office today and tried ringing the numbers on the site but no answer.. does anyone have a number i can ring..

You could try this email address.......

office@derrycityfc.net

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:02 pm 
Manager
Manager

doll wrote:
Dirty_Rifle wrote:

You could try this email address.......

office@derrycityfc.net

I emailed yesterday and rang Orla twice today still no response

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:49 pm 
First Team
First Team

Have you ever seen a more amateur set up for a club? Six games into the season and I’m still being fobbed off with paper tickets despite paying for a season ticket in full the guts of a month ago. They’ve even the cheek to advertise season tickets for sale still. And before someone on here says at least I’m getting paper tickets that’s not the point I shouldn’t have to be calling to the club office for tickets at this stage of the season still. Absolutely ridiculous now.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

dermotdcfc wrote:
Have you ever seen a more amateur set up for a club? Six games into the season and I’m still being fobbed off with paper tickets despite paying for a season ticket in full the guts of a month ago. They’ve even the cheek to advertise season tickets for sale still. And before someone on here says at least I’m getting paper tickets that’s not the point I shouldn’t have to be calling to the club office for tickets at this stage of the season still. Absolutely ridiculous now.

Just ask for a refund. You'd be well within yer rights

Page 2 of 2 [ 39 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » On The Pitch » City Chat / News