Register    Login    Forum    FAQ
Sooty Olive

Board index » Off The Pitch » General Stuff

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:28 am 
Manager
Manager

Get your rants out here :twisted:

People(usually women) at ATM's. Stood behind wan today while she spent like an eternity withdrawing cash. card in..card out....money out..card back in.Card back into purse. out comes another card :shock:

Who lets these people out !!!!!!

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:33 am 
Manager
Manager

Is that the same wan at the checkout who a) suddenly remembers that she needed sometime else and disappears for 5 mins b) only realised she had to search for her purse at the bottom of her handbag after all her stuff has been scanned c)finds nectar tokens which have to be scanned d) thinks she might have change has to search for purse again e) has to pack her groceries. Then she goes home and eats the face of him for not bringing in the washing when it rained. That wan??

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:38 pm 
Manager
Manager

micdaflic wrote:
Is that the same wan at the checkout who a) suddenly remembers that she needed sometime else and disappears for 5 mins b) only realised she had to search for her purse at the bottom of her handbag after all her stuff has been scanned c)finds nectar tokens which have to be scanned d) thinks she might have change has to search for purse again e) has to pack her groceries. Then she goes home and eats the face of him for not bringing in the washing when it rained. That wan??

:twisted: :twisted:

Checkout again.....women in front of me with a trolley with enough food to feed an army. on her phone talking shite, lifting one thing at a time out of the trolley with her free hand and then having the wee girl pack everything for her....boy standing behind me just let out a big "jesus christ"

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 pm 
Manager
Manager

cousin kev wrote:
micdaflic wrote:

:twisted: :twisted:

Checkout again.....women in front of me with a trolley with enough food to feed an army. on her phone talking shite, lifting one thing at a time out of the trolley with her free hand and then having the wee girl pack everything for her....boy standing behind me just let out a big "jesus christ"

The boy standing behind you should have lifted your hand and give the best smack on the root of the ear he ever got,learn him some manners.

Post Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 pm 
Manager
Manager

cousin kev wrote:
Get your rants out here :twisted:

People(usually women) at ATM's. Stood behind wan today while she spent like an eternity withdrawing cash. card in..card out....money out..card back in.Card back into purse. out comes another card :shock:

Who lets these people out !!!!!!

Drives me f'ing mad. Honestly once the first card comes out the bad mannered so and sos should step aside. The average person puts their card in, keys there pin, selects the services, concludes the service and walks away within a minute. Then you get idiots who spend nearly 5 minutes doing God knows what.

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 2:11 am 
Manager
Manager

Agree with the first thread, also:

> People on the self service who clearly have no idea how to work the machine taking all day to buy some super noodles

> People who kick the back of seats on planes/buses/cinema or stick their feet in the arm rest beside you.

> Parents who ignore their crying ill reared wee s****s or let them dip their dirty hands into the pick and mix at Poundland (There is a scooper for a reason people)

There are lots of others that really grind my gears but those 3 will do for now !

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:33 am 
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

I love this thread already.

People who use the internet to ask a question on facebook that the answer could clearly be answered using the internet.

By the way anyone know Bridies opening hours???

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 pm 
Manager
Manager

brandyball

Post Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 11:19 pm 
Manager
Manager

What about the auld bollix driving dead slow on the outside lane the whole way over the Foyle Bridge? No wait! That's me!

Post Posted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:34 pm 
Manager
Manager

A little bit of patience goes a long way.

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:52 pm 
Manager
Manager

People and journalists who put "gate" at the end of so called contentious or controversial issues that are merely tabloid level bollocks that no-one cares about.

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:14 pm 
Manager
Manager

When your child gets their school photo taken and they never think to fix the school tie properly.

Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2018 2:56 pm 
Manager
Manager

People who take tractors out onto the Victoria Road/A5 during rush hour.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:39 am 
First Team
First Team

Old Bridge, going towards the Waterside. Solid white line but many idiots decide to cross it from the inside line to go Spencer Road after skipping the queue of traffic that was already in the correct lane, (reckless driving according to the highway code but never no cops about.) Worse again, when they straddle the solid white line and wait because traffic isn't moving. These morons are now causing traffic chaos in all lines and no-one in any lane is going anywhere until the lights change green and they can then proceed to still break the law.
An ambulance puts on a siren behind them but hey, nobody is going nowhere, it's my pet hate :evil: .

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:50 pm 
Manager
Manager

Andy Bernard wrote:
brandyball

Internet Trolls, Obsessive Stalkers.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:12 pm 
Manager
Manager

People who chew loudly.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:51 pm 
Manager
Manager

Adam Quigley wrote:
People who chew loudly.

People who listen to people chewing loudly

Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:07 pm 
Manager
Manager

micdaflic wrote:
Adam Quigley wrote:
People who chew loudly.

People who listen to people chewing loudly

:lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:55 pm 
Manager
Manager

The boy in longs strand rd who counts every fucking penny change out to you. Now i know he might be on the spectrum befire i get slaughtered but theres 20 people in the queue and hes giving it the thats 16.20 and he starts the thats 1 , 2 , 3, pound and 50p 20p and 10 p. Sends me mad all i want is a fuckin sandwich.

Last edited by DC-2010 on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm 
Manager
Manager

DC-2010 wrote:
The boy in longs strand rd who counts every fucking penny change out to you. Now i know he might be on the spectrum befire i get slaughtered but theres 20 people in the queue and hes giving it the thats 16.20 and he starts the thats 1 , 2 , 3, 4 pound and 50p 20p and 10 p. Sends me mad all i want is a fuckin sandwich.

and would you like a receipt with that :lol: :lol:

That boy does my nut in too.

Page 1 of 3 [ 47 posts ] Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Off The Pitch » General Stuff